Compared to some other types of modern bikes, the Track Fixed Gear Bike Fixie Single Speed Road Bike might be considered too simple and traditional, especially to the cyclists who have become accustomed with the extremely geared bikes that appeared in the last generation of cycling products.
However, for customers who enjoy riding this type of bike for its basic structure and low maintenance, this single-speed bike will be exactly what they need to support a healthy and cheap daily lifestyle.
Main Features of Track Fixed Gear Bike Fixie Single Speed Road Bike
- The frame is made from steel, with a single fixed speed, with water bottle mounts at 120 millimeters rear spacing.
- It features double walled 700 centimeter wheels with CNC-machined laterals.
- Its double-sided rear hub (or flip-flop) can be ridden free or fixed to a 16-tooth sprocket.
- The tire size is 700 centimeters by 25 centimeters, allowing for better maneuverability in crowded spaces.
Main Advantages of the Product
- This versatile model of bike comes with the kind of basic functions and features that will satisfy the needs and preferences of most riders, especially the ones who are looking to try a simpler and more affordable way to navigate in crowded cities.
- Two things many customers are unaware of is how easy it is to ride a single speed bike once they get used to it, and the fact that it requires extremely little maintenance. The cyclist does not have to think about changing gears at all, and the bike usually requires much less cleaning, thanks to its lower number of parts.
Main Drawbacks of the Product
Since this is a bike with only one gear, the Track Fixed Gear Bike Fixie Single Speed Road Bike needs a little more practice to get a feel for exactly how much effort to use, and to be able to maneuver it perfectly. Unlike bikes with multiple gears that allow different levels of difficulty according to the various types of riding surfaces, the single speed ones need at least a little experience before the cyclist is able to use just the right amount of physical effort.
Customers Reviews/Product Feedback
According to customers who have already ridden the Track Fixed Gear Bike Fixie Single Speed Road Bike, this is a product which can be used safely, not only in cities, but also in more remote areas with less-than-perfect roads. Its headset, rims and freewheel are all serviceable parts even if some of them might come as a mixed package. Its easy and quick repairs make this model a sought-after one by customers who want a cheap and simple bike that can be fixed at any time and anywhere. Read more reviews here.
For those who want to experience some pleasurable and healthy time in open air by simply riding a bike, the Track Fixed Gear Bike Fixie Single Speed Road Bike would be the perfect choice.
Where To Buy
Your Bike - Your Style! This Fixed Gear / Single Speed is completely unbranded. No permanent logos or graphics, just solid color. The frame and fork is hi-ten steel with alloy seat post and stem. It comes equipped a flip-flop rear hub for easy conversion from single speed to fixed gear (just flip the rear wheel).
Available in many color styles.