When you want to face the city rush safely, the Giordano Rapido Single Speed Road Bike is one of the most reliable bicycles available. You no longer have to worry about finding a parking spot or getting caught in traffic jams, and you get your daily workout taken care of, too.
Most Important Features of This Product
- Handcrafted steel frame equipped with a horizontal drop;
- The seat bar measures 56 centimeters from center to center;
- Tires made by Kenda, black and measuring 700 by 32 centimeters;
- Weight: 26.5 pounds;
- Top bar measures 56 centimeters;
- Steel Road handlebars of 42.5 centimeters wide;
- 170-centimeter steel crank in 3 pieces, steel chain ring with 44 teeth;
- English thread bottom bracket with a loose ball and cone;
- Side pull brake made of alloy;
- Joytech 16-tooth rear hub made of alloy with freewheel and fixed gear;
- Front hub from Joytech, with a high flange and made of alloy;
- Flip-flop style rear hub;
- Alloy rims with a single wall, 32 holes, stainless steel spokes;
- Tig welded 1-inch threaded fork;
- Alloy cage pedals with toe clips;
- Steel kickstand;
- Stem- Alloy Quil,l 1-inch, 90 degrees by 100 millimeters;
- Seat collar made of alloy;
- Steel, 25.4 seatpost;
- Cork bar tape.
Main Advantages of the Giordano Rapido Single Speed Road Bike
Light – When you’re riding in crowded city streets, the weight of your bike is very important, so the manufacturers used only lightweight materials for this bike.
Ergonomic Design – The entire bike is comfortable. From the saddle to the handlebars, everything is designed with comfort in mind.
Steadiness – Since you have to go around so many obstacles to make your way through a crowded city, balance and steadiness are especially essential in an urban bike. You get the best of both with this model.
Design – Even teens will agree that this bike has style. It comes in a variety of colors, from light green to dark purple to crimson. It’s great for riders who are between 5-foot-8 and 6 feet tall.
Drawbacks of the Giordano Rapido Single Speed Road Bike
There really are no significant drawbacks, at least not when it comes to the quality of the bike itself. The only disadvantage would be the price, which is quite high. But it’s not overpriced; this is a higher-end bike that’s well worth the price.
Coming up with a consensus from scanning customer reviews turned out to be a very simple task, because almost everyone who purchased the Giordano Rapido Single Speed Road Bike gave it 5 stars. Once in a while there were some 4-stars reviews, but it seems that pretty much everyone was delighted with this bike. Customers really appreciated the advantages and features this product has to offer. Read more reviews here.
The Giordano Rapido Single Speed Road Bike model is certainly a leader in the single-speed road bike market, and it looks like it will remain in that position for a long time to come.
Where To Buy